My Name Is Khan Songs Download [MP3] [2010]

 My Name Is Khan, starring Kajol and Sharukh Khan once again together on the big screen (I loved DDLJ, hope it's a little better then that). It's a romance movie, directed by the special Karan Johar.
The music is composed by Shankar Ehsaan Loy and Indrajit Sharma, who are known for their manficient works. I guess this is great addition, I heard two of the songs 'Sajda' and 'Noor e Khuda', and would tell, they are great... Come one start listening, Hope you love them..




                                   ~~::Track List::~~



  1. Sajda - Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Shankar Mahadevan, Richa Sharma
  2. Noor E Khuda - Adnan Sami, Shankar Mahadevan, Shreya Ghoshal
  3. Tere Naina - Shafqat Amanat Ali
  4. Allah Hi Raham - Ustad Rashid Khan
  5. Rang De - Shankar Mahadevan, Suraj Jagan
  6. My Name Is Khan - Theme


                   Download Single in Single file  Click here
Previous
Next Post »

Your Comment is Valuable for Me, Please Leave Your Comment or Suggestion about this Blog and Please do tell If You'll Find Any Problem leave comment blow.
Thank You !
RamReddy (RR) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon

Thanks for your comment