Kailash Kher - Kailasa Songs Download [MP3]


The songs of Kailash Kher are special in it's own way and I love them for their beauty. When I first heard the song 'Allah Ke Bande' sung by one of my friends I was moved but after listening it in Kailash's voice I was flying with the velocity of light. Really this song is one of my most favorite tracks and I hope you love it too. There are many good songs in this album and I recommend you to check them out

                             ~~::Songs List::~~

  1. Teri Deewani - Kailash Kher
  2. Tauba Tauba - Kailash Kher
  3. Dilruba - Kailash Kher
  4. Kaise Main Kahoon - Kailash Kher
  5. Naiharwa - Kailash Kher
  6. Albela Sajan - Kailash Kher
  7. Tauba Tauba (Remix) - Kailash Kher
  8. Allah Ke Bande (Live) - Kailash Kher
Previous
Next Post »

Your Comment is Valuable for Me, Please Leave Your Comment or Suggestion about this Blog and Please do tell If You'll Find Any Problem leave comment blow.
Thank You !
RamReddy (RR) ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon

Thanks for your comment